Ingersoll Rand 429 3/8" Reciprocating Air Saw
10-03-2026, (Subject: Ingersoll Rand 429 3/8" Reciprocating Air Saw ) 
Post: #3
RE: Ingersoll Rand 429 3/8" Reciprocating Air Saw
Yep, taking the time is the key. I use plasma sometimes, but again the right amount of space is needed. Here is an example of a seized lower shock absorber mounting bracket bolt and bushing. As one can see, the air bag is right there, so no torch cutting or very limitted. Shocks were like 10 years old! All 4 of them were like that. I got rid of the shocks to deal with just the bolt and bushing stuck together solid. If anybody has a “procedure” to share, I would greatly appreciate that.


Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/202610/post_4114_1791116059_7f18954eea7907eb0ac52c44eceab4ff.jpeg./uploads/202610/post_4114_1791116124_6075e15e424ad19be3bf0d870da747e0.jpeg
replyreply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ingersoll Rand 429 3/8" Reciprocating Air Saw - walterk - 10-03-2026



NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.