Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know
08-13-2017, (Subject: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know ) 
RE: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know
That's understandable I've done the 871 with pin and wedges just was not thinking the 2250 is a common rail.
Back to my original question though say I have a 870 871 or a 2250 which to be exact I have a 871 in my shop now coolant in oil. I resampled still there pulled the pan with psi on my coolant system #2 liner leaking not horrible but it was leaking. The rod and main bearings looked not so good and the cams needed replaced there was a bad delete on this truck I'm sure of 485,000miles. So the owner said rather rebuild it then just replace a couple bad parts so I agreed if it was my truck start fresh also(without bad tune) did new liners, pistons, head, cams, oil pump, water pump I left the turbo on there it's was a year old in June and the kept original rods and injectors.. So if this 871 was tore down knowing parts that I needed to put in what could be done differently the cams from a 600 injectors pistons? What could I have changed for the better?

Attached File(s)
.jpg  IMG_3503.JPG (Size: 1.81 MB / Downloads: 47)
.jpg  IMG_3502.JPG (Size: 1.59 MB / Downloads: 41)
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Increasing HorsePower -- What You Need To Know - Hetdiesel - 08-13-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.