Social observation.
11-12-2016, (Subject: Social observation. ) 
RE: Social observation.
I love this forum. It may sound like im a rawze chaser, but I read lots of his posts on the other forums and then, one day, rawze posts quit... I thought the unthinkable, maybe he agreed enuf was enuf???

Thankfully I caught on to he made his own forum ...

I was ecstatic, I just want to learn these picky emission mandated motors just like the next guy. I always respected rawze and his guys that are now alot of what this forum is meant to be... Helpful, ive learned alot in a short amount of time from others struggles. That is crappy for me to say this in a way, but I do not work for a dealer, just another guy that was fimilar with pre emission motors and now im trying to grasp these newer motors have no business being involved in the oil fields.

Again, I thank so many of you who have had the patience to not tell me to go get bent. 100% I was waiting for it, with alot of my posts. But the hate never came, then I knew this forum was 100% real with helping people, helping the less educaticed with many issues.

Im just trying to understand things that have me flustered. Remove mandate is the way to roll, less headaches.

I still thank all of you for helping within all the posts not relating to my posts, I follow lots of posts and im taking notes every time someone posts with info...

I sound stupid again, but when dont I? Where does a member go to pay some $ to keep the lights on around this forum???

Edit: never mind I found the link.. Doh...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Social observation. - axe - 11-12-2016,
RE: Social observation. - joed2323 - 11-12-2016
RE: Social observation. - JMBT - 08-11-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.