Paccar MX-13 tuning
10-29-2018, (Subject: Paccar MX-13 tuning ) 
RE: Paccar MX-13 tuning
(10-28-2018 )Camstyn Wrote:  
(10-28-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  the most profitable thing to do is to own something you can work on yourself. Without that, you will always be giving a lot of yopur profits away and have excess lost revenue waiting for sh^it to get fixed.

I absolutely agree, I do basic servicing of the trucks myself but repairs not so much. I used to enjoy wrenching but not so much these days. Too many hours spent operating and not enough free time to enjoy my home life. I know I’m paying through the nose when the truck goes to the shop but it’s the cost of staying sane and keeping my wife happy.

To start doing all of my own work I would have to sacrifice something. Wifey time, 2-wheeled time, or my level of service to my customer. The consequences of any of those is going to leave someone unsatisfied.
I’m right there with ya regarding time management yet I really enjoy working on my own stuff too. I’ve sold my ISX this past weekend and on my way to look at a truck with the PACCAR. Not sure how much I’ll be able to do myself with it but if I pull the trigger it’ll be paid for when I drive it home. That alone will make it a lot easier to drop it off at the shop and go fishing;-)

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paccar MX-13 tuning - schISM - 10-29-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.