2250 Carnage Pictures
01-04-2017, (Subject: 2250 Carnage Pictures ) 
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures
(01-04-2017 )Shipit Wrote:  I can see my pump don't have any red paint on it and looks a bit rusty maybe it's been changed. Is the replacement pump any better or will it have the same issue. Thanks

I know of a truck owner and his brother that got 2 2013 trucks brand new from dealer. BOTH the trucks had unpainted fuel pump heads. Dealer assured him they were updated, and that was why they were no longer painted red. --- 452,000 miles later, one of the trucks got a fuel pressure code. 300 miles later, the fuel pump was pulled apart, and not only did it still have ceramic plungers, but they had gone through the engine in that 300 miles bad enough that most of the engine had to be disassembled to get the shrapnel out of it. It had already started taking out the cams and everything else.

Needless to say, they pulled the fuel pump on the other truck apart, and it had the bad parts in it too. It just hadn't failed quite yet.

===

SO -- If you think for one moment that since it is NOT painted red,,... you are ok,... well, I am not a gambling type myself. I would want to know WITHOUT ANY QUESTION OR DOUBT what I had, considering the entire engine's future is at stake.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Hammerhead , gatow900 , Koala007 , LargeCar

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Rawze - 01-04-2017
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Unilevers - 01-04-2017,
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Unilevers - 01-04-2017,
RE: 2250 Carnage Pictures - Unilevers - 04-15-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.