FP Diesel Overhaul Kits???
12-20-2016, (Subject: FP Diesel Overhaul Kits??? ) 
RE: FP Diesel Overhaul Kits???
i too am very impressed with IPD parts these days. They have come a long way and have zero issues with any of the quality or workmanship. Do not buy their injectors though as they are typical delphi crap. this is not a plug for the company just i have been having good luck with the parts.

i find new cummins parts are very close in price to the remans so i buy the new stuff. i have had some bad reman isx heads, so now i buy new and have no problem. I have had some terrible cummins ISX injectors aswell. on the most part new cummins aprts have been good.

CAT QA department has seem to have died.... i measured a brand new head we ordered for a acert a few weeks back and i was out 8 THOU!! who the hell let that one pass..... i have had quality issues on various things from cat, including one set of liners in a platinum kit that had obviously been robbed, used, cleaned and put back in the box. not impressed.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FP Diesel Overhaul Kits??? - Unilevers - 12-20-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.