CM2250 Leaking doser
01-02-2017, (Subject: CM2250 Leaking doser ) 
RE: CM2250 Leaking doser
If your truck has not been demandated, then yes you are causing issues that will grow by the day.
You imply that it is fuel, which doesn't sound as damaging as coolant, it is entering the after treatment system without the system being "aware" of it. It is not attempting a regen, therefore the conditions are not taking place to burn the fuel. Which short version means the DOC, DPF, and SCR are becoming saturated and contaminated. This will wash out the precious metals in the system and dramatically reduce thier serviceable life span. Less likely, but still a possibility, you are potentially storing fuel in the system that may start to burn uncontrollably, again not likely, but possibly enough to burn the truck to the ground! God forbid you are sleeping!
Most likely will be regen issues, probably unintended overheating of components creating a nightmare to rectify.
You are leaking fuel into the exhaust system, this is not something to be taken lightly!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2250 Leaking doser - Hammerhead - 01-02-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.