What changed with CK-4 oil?
01-21-2017, (Subject: What changed with CK-4 oil? ) 
RE: What changed with CK-4 oil?
(01-21-2017 )Nilao Wrote:  I can't find any references as to what they did to the additive packages of the oil with this new formulation. Is adding gearlube still going to be able to make-up for what they removed? I'm still digging but info is scarce right now.

Some of the bullsHT#T claims is that thinner oil will make better fuel mileage. -- I HAVE TRIED THIS--- I COULD NOT MEASURE THE DIFFERENCES WHATSOEVER BETWEEN 15-40 AND 5-30 AT ALL IN THE 15,000 MILES I HAD IT IN THERE!. -- IT IS BULLSH$T THAT MAKES ENGINES WEAR OUT QUICKER! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PUT IN THAT OIL WITH IT THAT THIN!

Required lower zinc levels and lower viscosity by Mr.Epa -- I swaer from the things I have read about it looks just like the bastards flat out want to shorten engine life to 435,000 miles only, so that older trucks with lenient emissions standards will not stay on the roads.

Everything I have read that is not brainwashing marketed bull#thit hype crap false fuel mileage and engine life increase claims that is.

it is Well known -- >

Thinner oil -- = shorter engine life on these 15-litre engines, I don't care what you put in that oil!.

Less zinc (below 1300ppm) in an ISX === shorter engine life! - PERIOD!. - Combine those 2 (the new CK-4 oil standard) -- That is what you got.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Texasdude74

Messages In This Thread
RE: What changed with CK-4 oil? - Rawze - 01-21-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.