Problem after oil pump shim fixed
04-24-2017, (Subject: Problem after oil pump shim fixed ) 
RE: Problem after oil pump shim fixed
Well i wasn't a Brock. I was just a Steve today. So i got around to shimming my pump today, so i drain the pan,get it out of the way, look at the carter pin and what i need to pull it out,every thing was going great.
and i did watch rawze's video doing his pump so i thought i had it in the bag, till i started to put in my dimes, then i did the Steve move and tried to stick them in to the pump and all went to sh#T..... As i put them in (all greased up) the stack fell apart and went into the pump.F$CK was all that was said....My Homer Simpson moment.....
So after much swearing and dropping the oil pump down to get the dimes out of the galleys they had gotten into(#%%$^&&@) and wasting alot of time cus Steve was stupid and didn't put the dimes in the dog bone. SO if your doing the shimming the pump and it's on the motor ,stick the dimes in the dog bone and save alot of time and keep your blood pressure down too.
And yes make sure to update your filter bypass valve too..:) cus it is a quick ez fix
And DONT be a Steve..and waste alot of time :)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: gatow900 , simon999 , Waterloo , barf

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem after oil pump shim fixed - stevesparts - 04-24-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.