Exhaust Manifold Gasket Leak
02-27-2017, (Subject: Exhaust Manifold Gasket Leak ) 
RE: Exhaust Manifold Gasket Leak
Your last question is key... The issues with the mandate masked the REAL issue with the motor, the bad head. These motors are a mess with this shi#t on them, I chased problems until the cows came home, and it cost me plenty. When I got rid of the mandate, I could finally start figuring out what was wrong with the motor, as I no longer had to play the games that are associated with all of the emission shi#t. This was two years ago, and the knowledge has only grown in that time period as we all work together to figure this crap out.

Long story... And it cost me in the hundreds of thousands of dollars when it is all added up... This is my seventh or eight truck I have owned, and I could have paid for all of those past trucks in cash with what I have in this one with lost revenues, purchase price and repairs.

Get rid of the mandate and FIX the truck. I did mine in my driveway, CM 871, it was nerve racking, but not difficult to do. If you want, PM me and shoot me your phone number.

Mike
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exhaust Manifold Gasket Leak - Waterloo - 02-27-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.