Electrical problems
11-14-2019, (Subject: Electrical problems ) 
RE: Electrical problems
(11-14-2019 )Delly876 Wrote:  Electrical problem

I'm a owner operator for 3 years in Canada, I have run into a real bad issue with my truck. It's a 2008 international 990i, with a isx engine, "mandate". The issue is! The truck keep shutdown sporadically when driving. The gauges will go in the 360 degree position, and stick there, untill you cycle the ignition switch. All the light in the dashboard will quickly turn off in the process, but within couple seconds will gain back current, And you can start back the truck immediately.

I have take this truck to several Mechanic shops including the dealer to have it repaired, they can't fix the problem, leave me into thousands of dollars in repair depth.

Some of the parts they change.
Fuel sensor
3 different ECM
Ignition switch
Battery terminals. Ect.

When they connect there computer to the truck the reading that the computer gives! Lost of ignition source to ECM. Thx.

The problem started when my alternator wire break off, the shop sader back the wire to the alternator. From then my truck is broken. I need your help to get this truck restore.

I had a bunch of these same issues, I changed my engine harness out and it fixed 95% of my problems

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electrical problems - kmk - 02-27-2017,
RE: Electrical problems - DDlighttruck - 11-14-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.