Cummins ISC issues
03-25-2017, (Subject: Cummins ISC issues ) 
RE: Cummins ISC issues
(03-25-2017 )TDInewguy Wrote:  ... is it physical age or miles that are the concern-- or both?

As for the EGR tune, are the sensors that need replacement listed somewhere on this forum, or on the 6 YouTube videos?

Thank you!

Kinda both. That sensor looked 100% plugged up. The part you brushed off is only the temp sensor in the bottom. The pressure part of it (up in the head of it) typically reads incorrectly after they get that bad and there really is no good way to clean the thing and it still be accurate. Solvents typically get up into the capacitive element and change what it reads. For thr $40 or $60 bucks, just replace it.

IMAP sensor, Delta-P sensor, Exhaust gas pressure sensor, Doser injector (if it is more than 2 years old), cleaning out the piping and EGR valve, and ensuring it is operating correctly. Adjusting the overhead valves once a year (ISB/ISC), etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cummins ISC issues - TDInewguy - 03-12-2017,
RE: Cummins ISC issues - Rawze - 03-23-2017,
RE: Cummins ISC issues - Rawze - 03-25-2017,
RE: Cummins ISC issues - Rawze - 03-25-2017
RE: Cummins ISC issues - Rawze - 03-26-2017,
RE: Cummins ISC issues - Rawze - 03-26-2017,
RE: Cummins ISC issues - Unilevers - 04-01-2017,
RE: Cummins ISC issues - Rawze - 04-04-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.