White/Grey Smoke & Strong Fuel Smell
03-22-2017, (Subject: White/Grey Smoke & Strong Fuel Smell ) 
RE: White/Grey Smoke & Strong Fuel Smell
Apparently the turbo was replaced right before I bought it because the old one blew a seal. I opened up the turbo and verified it was good and no leaks. But yeah, the old one must've been leaking oil like 50 men at a gangbang.

When I had the boot off on the intake side, I did look inside the intake manifold and it's surprisingly clean considering I haven't touched anything on that side other than cleaning my IMAP sensor with some electronic sensor cleaner.

I still have yet to open the exhaust and pear inside to see what the DPF can looks like, but I guess I'm stuck for a few days because it's supposed to rain starting tomorrow and through the weekend and I'm not one to crawl under my truck if it's raining unless I absolutely have too.

Tomorrow I have to put my new steer tires on and take the old ones back to the company I'm leased to so I can get a credit for the tires I got through them.
Kinda nice paying $660 for new steers and getting $300 credit for the old ones just because the suspension I just replaced made the old ones cup and edge wear.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: White/Grey Smoke & Strong Fuel Smell - jasonlepak - 03-22-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.