Suggestions please
03-26-2017, (Subject: Suggestions please ) 
RE: Suggestions please
The guy who did my inframe did an awesome job. he did not condone what i have done. i was not happy doing an inframe @ 485k miles. i had talked to some drivers that had done a delete on a car hauler and they are in the 6+ mile range. I wanted my motor to be the most reliable and dependable motor. i have all parts from the delete. I cant put the vgt turbo on until my ecm gets "retuned". The motor runs good and strong. however, i know something isnt right. The guys that did the ecm gave up and told me i dont know what i am talking about. I told him i have the insit hooked up to the truck going down the road in diagnostics mode. That is where i find that the engine is going into derate at times due to high altitude conditions. and low boost. Insite shows 31 in/hg. so i know the new atmospheric pressure sensor is reading right. i need to get to someone and get things right. pm me at 478-488-5991 thanks to all for your help
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions please - Rawze - 03-23-2017,
RE: Suggestions please - Cuya - 03-23-2017,
RE: Suggestions please - Nilao - 03-23-2017,
RE: Suggestions please - Rawze - 03-23-2017,
RE: Suggestions please - Mikefish34 - 03-26-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.