Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX
04-02-2017, (Subject: Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX ) 
RE: Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX
(04-02-2017 )Sledge Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 )Brock Wrote:  Here. Finance this, get with unilevers and don't look back, if it's still on next month then I'm buying it. Old guy has heart problem, is 65 and retiring. Reman Detroit has 500,000km

I appreciate it but I have no guarantee that I am going to pull trigger in 30 days.
Saving 750 a week, it took time. Little more wont hurt anything.
If you want the truck please feel free. I am probably missing something, but not sure exactly why you are promoting it so heavily.

Promoting it so heavily? shi#t man sorry for trying to help out. I've got 20 trucks saved in my favorites list and am having trouble narrowing it down, this one seemed real good. Thought I was being nice. I don't know the truck, or the guy.... I'm in Alberta and never been to the east.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Sledge

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX - Brock - 04-02-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.