Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX
05-08-2017, (Subject: Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX ) 
RE: Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX
(05-07-2017 )arch_stanton Wrote:  I look at it this way.I can't afford to pay a shop 125$ hr while I lose 100 an hour to do a 4 hour repair, and whats worse is the 2 day's of down time waiting for them to have time to make the repair.So in my hypothetical repair I will lose 3 days or 2250$ in revenue and that is what I average long term and then I pay them 500 $ and you lean nothing and the next time you need the same repair you still don't know how to do it.
I make more repairing my trucks than driving them.

I tell people who want to own a truck that the "driving it part" is the nice reward you get after you have done all the other things you have to do to keep it on the road and operating. It is clearly not the other way around if you want to make money you can keep.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: in2trux , JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buying older ISX truck for cash vs "fleet maintained" newer ISX - Rawze - 05-08-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.