CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
04-12-2022, (Subject: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... ) 
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
(04-11-2022 )Pitbullo89 Wrote:  hi i have a 2016 t680 10spd manual trans 3.25 rears engine is a 425st cummins isx cpl4583 ecm code EF10086 im curious whats the highest i can turn it up to and like what calibrations would work on it. i also want to remove that 1800 rpm limiter thats built in to the eco calibrations. including all info about engine from cummins quickserve

* is the truck de-mandated?.. or is all the emmisisons systems still operational and in tack?.

* Also, with 3.25 rears, no matter how much HP you put into that engine .. as soon as you put it under a decent load.. it will feel sluggish and weak. Those 3.25 rears are horrible. My car does not even have rears that tall. It would be a much wiser investment to replace those terrible rear ends to make it pull better than to try to over-work the engine and shorten its life. Putting a set of 3.79's in it or maybe even a set of 3.90's, it would pull almost 2x better and feel like it had some actual ballZ again. This without even changing the power on the engine yet. - just saying.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Andre_The_Giant

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... - Rawze - 04-12-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.