ECM replacement advice
04-26-2017, (Subject: ECM replacement advice ) 
RE: ECM replacement advice
(04-25-2017 )schISM Wrote:  
(04-24-2017 )arch_stanton Wrote:  
(04-24-2017 )schISM Wrote:  
(04-23-2017 )arch_stanton Wrote:  Mid west ECM for 1200$ has been around awhile and is the most expensive they get cheaper from there down to about 400$ any recommendations or places to avoid

I have an ecm from an 01' M-11 sitting on the shelf you can have for the shipping costs if you wanna give it a try.
I had a 96' N-14 that I did this to and it ran good enough to get to the dealer and have the correct programming flashed to it. Of course if you don't mind a "lopey" idle and touchy accelerator just swap and run it ;-)

Thanks Schism

I already have a ECM off a M11 but it's a 94 and they said I could not flash to the correct program but I would like to give yours a try what is the PN # and I will check to make sure it can be programed

I'll look it up tonight when I get home and post it.
I found that ecm this morning, it's been a few years since I last laid hands on it and I thought it was an m-11, turns out it's for an ISM. Sorry about that arch. I'm pretty sure it won't work but here's the numbers.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ECM replacement advice - schISM - 04-26-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.