Nox sensor removal
05-13-2020, (Subject: Nox sensor removal ) 
RE: Nox sensor removal
(08-29-2017 )QuadTurbo Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 )gemarsim Wrote:  I have got some codes related to the output NOX, which I bought and decided to replace it myself. Bought the necessary grooved socket and tried but still no success. Any advice?

Hello There From Soggy Indiana! I Think i Can Help You Out if You Haven't got it yet or if someone else is needing help, What I have had to do in the Past it actually cut the cable off the back of the sensor and Use an impact 6 point impact socket and zip them off with the impact wrench

I have never had trouble removing any exhaust sensor, bolts, clamps, joints, fittings, etc... .. even when they were severely corroded and rusty to the point of not seeing the threads any more from all the rust and corrosion. - All it takes is the right approach and some patients.

If something is corroded and stuck to the point of it breaking instead of coming loose .... Get a propane or map-gas torch ... Get it hot enough to make the metal glow a dim red ... and work it back and fourth ... little at a time. It will get more and more free as it starts to come loose. ... Works every time.

works for stubborn clamps, joints, hangers, exhaust sensors, etc.etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete

Messages In This Thread
Nox sensor removal - gemarsim - 05-08-2017,
RE: Nox sensor removal - Rawze - 05-08-2017,
RE: Nox sensor removal - Rawze - 05-13-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.