@m*m^2 idling less than 1 gallon per hour
07-22-2017, (Subject: @m*m^2 idling less than 1 gallon per hour ) 
RE: @m*m^2 idling less than 1 gallon per hour
(07-22-2017 )hhow55 Wrote:  https://seafoamsales.com/four-years-ago-...les-on-it/

Check this out

This guy seems to have some decent info..

I don't agree with these crap testimonials by makers of these types of products. It implies that sea-foam made his engine stop having blo-by issues. This sends a BIG RED FLAG of a message. Sorry but there no liquid cure for worn out components. Also, although i don't like the idea of running an engine with contaminants in the oil, using some diesel in the oil system 500 miles before an oil change would be far more effective and less invasive than a product like seafoam would be.

Another shi#t over-marketed product designed to brainwash you more than provide anything of merit. Might as well have "Lukas" stamped on the side of the can.

We used to clean up our car engines using Dextron II tranny fluid into the intake using the same methods back in the 70's and 80'd and it was always far more effective than that stuff.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: yamajason , hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: @m*m^2 idling less than 1 gallon per hour - Rawze - 07-22-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.