My opinions on microblue ...
08-14-2017, (Subject: My opinions on microblue ... ) 
RE: My opinions on microblue ...
I'm still on the fence about microblue. Funny you write this as I was just looking it up again last night!

I like the polishing process they do before the coating, no matter what... I see that being beneficial, especially in tranny and diffs. Everyone knows machining leaves micro rough surfaces so I see no issue in smoothing them out.

I wouldn't even pay no attention to the signature truck as every snake oil tech out there went into that thing, I remember reading the owners say that out of all the companies... the only one to take interest after was micro blue and that alone speaks volumes to me.

I still have yet to see or hear much about the coatings. There are a couple guys on ttr saying they get real good numbers, 1 guy has even gained mileage after every single component.... but everyone is quick to tear them apart.

I also don't know if this gains lasted.

I still have curiousity in this product, engine building companies are coming out with polish and coating options now so I still wonder if there's something to this.....

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My opinions on microblue ... - Brock - 08-14-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.