Ever have fault 1117? Ignition pwr loss.
09-08-2017, (Subject: Ever have fault 1117? Ignition pwr loss. ) 
RE: Ever have fault 1117? Ignition pwr loss.
This is why I dislike auto shifts transmissions. If there is a fault your stuck. I get the computer can shift it better than a human but that's only if your the kind of driver that does not care about when the computer thinks it needs to shift for best economy.

I had a auto shift, a 3 pedal so I still had control of the clutch. It was great as I didn't have a stick in my walkway and that computer never missed or ground a gear. Now having said the benefits I saw let me also say it tended to shift on hills too soon so it would bounce right back to a lower gear. It had a bad habit of lugging the engine as well. It was all in the programming and I found myself driving it in manual mode....I loved it right up until the display went from displaying the gear I was in to displaying FF. It was an expensive lesson. Cost just shy of 4k to get it all sorted out. I got rid of that truck and bought this prostar.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever have fault 1117? Ignition pwr loss. - Nilao - 09-08-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.