Financing a Truck and My Experience
09-09-2017, (Subject: Financing a Truck and My Experience ) 
RE: Financing a Truck and My Experience
(09-06-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  One year later,.. he was proclaimed THE MOST PROFITABLE SOLO TRUCK THAT FLEET HAD EVER SEEN!. and was asked to give seminars and suggestions on how he made it. -- when he did,.. ALL THE OTHER TRUCK OWNERS GAVE HIM THE SAME EXACT ATTITUDE BULL4HIT REPLIES AND ARGUMENTS THAT HE DID WHEN HE MET ME!.

Yeah why would anybody listen to him, I mean what has he accomplished?
My cynical sense of humor...

This entire thread shows the problems with this industry. Too many unintelligent people, with too big of egos. That is why there are so many pretadors feeding off of the industry, the feeding is good.
Longshot, you are coming at this industry with some intelligence and are trying to do your Due Dilligence with your research and questions. The problem is, you haven't yet learned that most of the sources you are looking to are filled with predators who feed endlessly off the majority of the industry. So they have become so drunk on the glut themselves that they can't even recognize intelligence when they see it, and they can't give you good info because they no longer have it, there hasn't been a need to aquire it, and they have stopped using their own brains to figure it out for themselves.
I tried the same route when I bought this truck new from Cummins, and I got nowhere. They, the Cummins dealers literally don't have a clue, they've been fed a line of BS from the mothership and they just spew and repeat it. It is based on the motherships science and testing, and they are one of the predators.
Taking advise from anyone related to this industry who is selling something must be taken with a truckload of salt...not just a grain.
Nobody here has anything to gain from you financially, the only gain we have is helping another become successful, so look at the advise given here through that prism and it will have a whole different meaning for you.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , Rawze , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Financing a Truck and My Experience - Hammerhead - 09-09-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.