CM871 losing power
10-01-2017, (Subject: CM871 losing power ) 
RE: CM871 losing power
(09-09-2017 )Waterloo Wrote:  Sounds like a silent derate, something is not right. Do you have an Inline reader to see what is going on in the ECM? If not, you really need to get one. My off the top of my head guess is that you have the wrong or corrupt CPL file in there. That is where I would start, but you will need that reader, especially if you want someone here to help you.

I am guessing your turbo needs to be recalibrated or relearned to the ecm.
What your describing sounds internally to the turbo.
I dont know much about tuning and ecm related issues,however i do know mechanics that do know a lot and I was told my a solid ecm guy that when you make changes to the ecm that are drastic after having the truck a good while every part in the motor and hanging off the motor has to adapted to the changes .
And once you make a tune or any kind of change, peak or tweek or tune to the ecm (Electronic Control Module) its a done deal, there is no in between, it either excepts the the commands or it does not. Ecm could also be going bad or starting to show early signs of fried.
I know messing with ECM and Turbo areas is never cheap, but I think you are on the right track. Inspect your turbo and actuator from the Rawzes video and eliminate either the turbo going out or ecm going out....
Reprogramming is a bandaid on it i believe...

As you said earlier , truck ran good for a week or 4 days and then started losing boost...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: victory26

Messages In This Thread
CM871 losing power - victory26 - 09-09-2017,
RE: CM871 losing power - Rawze - 09-09-2017,
RE: CM871 losing power - Rawze - 09-09-2017,
RE: CM871 losing power - Bedbugger32 - 10-01-2017
RE: CM871 losing power - Rawze - 09-12-2017,
RE: CM871 losing power - Rawze - 09-20-2017,
RE: CM871 losing power - Rawze - 10-01-2017,
RE: CM871 losing power - Rawze - 04-23-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.