ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags...
05-21-2020, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... ) 
RE: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags...
(05-21-2020 )74bassman Wrote:  I'm looking at replacing the bags this weekend. i'm just looking into other options.
I put my Proride on my 08 in the driveway almost a year ago. It was easy to install by myself and didn't take long. The ride, my truck did have a pretty good ride before. The cab bushing have been changed as well as the rear motor mounts. The front springs have been replaced with new heavier springs and bushings from a place in Pa. I also replaced the four inch blocks in the front for inch and half lowering the front. Plus it's stretched to 296 center of drives. I run good made tires and centramatics truck and trailer. So with the Proride it's hands down the best riding truck I have ever been in and I have been doing this for over 30. To me it's a no brainer, two bags and one shock on each side. Plus mines heavy, tools, roof mount ac, all kinds of extras and two big dawgs most of the time.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... - Ricky - 05-21-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.