ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags...
05-21-2020, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... ) 
RE: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags...
(05-21-2020 )74bassman Wrote:  bags are original with 1.1 million them. I should say that I put over 800k miles almost 900 on the truck since i bought it. I have never replaced them. I have replaced all the cab bushings and all motor mounts. I think it is time to replace, and I'm really thinking about the Pro Ride system. Hopefully, Dr. Grumbles will chime in on what he thinks about the system.
I know that I love mine. I do a lot of short stuff and sometimes the other half will ride along. She went with me after I put it on and she said it was a day and night difference from before. She said she could really feel the truck moving all around before but after she said she could hardly feel it moving. With those miles you're front springs are shot. Mine were only like 5200lbs per side factory so they don't last. The place that made my replacements knocked it out of the park. World of difference in the ride and the handling. But the Proride, if you have to replace just one of the factory junk ones you would have wished you had done the Proride. The factory ones are not cheap.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ProStar Sleeper Cab Airbags... - Ricky - 05-21-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.