Cascadia Block Heater
10-02-2017, (Subject: Cascadia Block Heater ) 
RE: Cascadia Block Heater
(10-01-2017 )JEM Xpress Wrote:  I appreciate all the replies. Was on the road all day thats what took me so long to reply back. Ok. I have a Webasto heater in the bunk. All I do is turn the temp dial where I want the heat and it fires up. So what do I look for in order to tell if it is heating the engine as well? Im not used to all this newer stuff!! Lol. My last truck was a KW T2000. In the winter time I had a propane tank from a gas grill and a Mr Buddy heater from Tractor Supply for heat at night. Work pretty good though. Make sure to crack windows to let air circulate.

They are separate units , north of the boader there around 800-900 $ , money while spent .
Just tie in or run a second set of heater lines , wire to battery's ,wire in a toogle switch , run the fuel line and presto . Sounds a lot harder then it is .

https://www.iandmelectric.com/products/w...er-12-volt
These what I Use there great , keep in mind that's Canada $ and you can get them cheaper
It keeps the truck around 150 all night , even when it's real cold . Like I said don't buy the timer( unless you have no other choice ) put it on a toogle switch . Key goes on , toogle gets shut off, Key goes off , toogle gets turned on , that's how I run them in my trucks

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JEM Xpress , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cascadia Block Heater - the missing link - 10-02-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.