Just left the dealership....
10-07-2017, (Subject: Just left the dealership.... ) 
RE: Just left the dealership....
Consider yourself lucky to be here. What I mean is, I had a guy approach me many months ago and turned me on to this site. That's how I found it...I came here open minded to validate what I was told and what I saw and have been pleasantly surprised that there are people out there like me who value quality and care of their equipment and find repeatable, reliable profit as an O/O out of that.

I haven't found this anywhere else I've looked. Not like this. Nothing feels better than to roll up to a scale and NOT CARE because you are confident in your equipment, or taking a 1000+mile load and not worrying if you are going to make it.

Most people I've tried to talk to who complain about alot of the same problems like you or others want a solution that doesn't make them broke. It's not a surprise that the entire industry wants a handful of your nuts. They can't stand to see you make a profit and not be entitled to a chunk of it somehow. Ironically, as far as I know, nobody who has mentioned this problem to me that I'm aware of has signed up here. And I've even done a few forced Regens for guys who I know to get them home and tried to explain to them some things just to find out they went to the 'pros' anyway. Some people never listen.

Yep, your options have been stated. I for one am very thankful to have found this place. If it wasn't for this site, I would have washed out. At this point, there ain't nothing to it but to do it.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , Squish099 , schISM , Shotgun74 , Jamescj212 , Kid Rock , Hammerhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just left the dealership.... - dhirocz - 10-07-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.