Just left the dealership....
10-10-2017, (Subject: Just left the dealership.... ) 
RE: Just left the dealership....
(10-09-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  We've all lead horses to the water, and hard as we've all tried, most won't drink.

I ran into a guy a couple of weeks ago who came over to chat while he was waiting for the shipper to start loading. The big question he asked me is if I knew of any reason that DEF would be puking out of his stacks and staining the stack tips for about 4 feet. Also those same 4 feet were also blued from heat. Don't know if that was from regens or driver abuse but he said all similar trucks in the fleet had the same problem. It was a Lonestar with a 450ST ISX.

All I could think to say was it looked like he had something wrong somewhere and his comeback was "no that can't be it, it runs good". He also said because he had an oddball engine he couldn't get a "Bullydog" plugin performance box. I said that's a good way to destroy his engine and his response was "I don't want it for performance I just want to be able to override the speed limiter" (he had Ontario plates, max speed 105 kph). I tried to give him the forum and youtube addresses and he came back with "I don't have time for that, I have other stuff to do when I get home"

So yes like you say, so many people will die of thirst looking at a lake because they're too stupid to take a drink.

User's Signature: Too young to quit........Too old to change.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Rawze , Wiseman , Waterloo , Jamescj212

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just left the dealership.... - kryten - 10-10-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.