Tire Inflation Article. Interesting.
10-17-2017, (Subject: Tire Inflation Article. Interesting. ) 
RE: Tire Inflation Article. Interesting.
Sorry this is my option , take or leave it . I used to pull my own trailers all the time . The last year and a half I have been pulling company super bs .
Most of them have the tire presser inflation system , I HATE it . The reason being is they are all set to 85 psi . I like to bitch slap the manufacturer for that . It will aslo deflate the tires aslo . If I keep doing this I am going to buy a tool to set the presser . Up here going form 85 psi to 110 psi feels like you have a extra 200 hp .
Just my own dumb ass option . I have to pay for all the extra fuel it take to drag this boat anchor around .
Lower inflated tires flex more , therefor creating more heat .unless you run gravel / off-road revolutions does not wear out a tire heat does .
Ever wonder why drives last forever in the winter and burn off in the summer . HEAT
I will take a tire that looks like shi#t when it is wore out any day over a tire that look even , if that mean x amount of more Kms
Just my own bullshit thoughts
Kept in mind that's 20 tires I am dragging , 85 psi = brain dead .
But they look so nice when you throw them in the bush !
Rant over for now , yes this a sore spot for me . Everybody wants to save $ , but nobody wants to pay 10 $ a tire for tire life . Again brain dead

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , DDlighttruck , Brock

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tire Inflation Article. Interesting. - the missing link - 10-17-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.