Loss of power
10-29-2017, (Subject: Loss of power ) 
RE: Loss of power
Programming can do a lot of damage to these engines.

Taking off the VG turbo, unless your trying to make above 700+ hp was most likely a mistake as well.

Sounds like it was a butchered hack-job to me. Must be nice to be able to play around with a $36,000 engines like that. I know I could not afford it, I ave to actually make a living with mine.

Sorry, but I actually care about fuel mileage and my engine brake and decent programming. First thing you should do is get with Unilevers and/or gearhead and ensure the programming is ok. Otherwise, it will just keep eating up injectors and other engine components like candy. Anyone check to see if it has a spun bearing somewhere?

Is it building pressure in the coolant system?

Is it sucking air into the fuel system?

Have you checked all the things I mentioned above?

you claim it "ran awesome" but that is all a matter of perspective. i have seen lots of guys claim that only to come here and realize after their s$it got straightened out properly only to realize in a hurry how bad their engine really was.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , victory26

Messages In This Thread
Loss of power - race7820000 - 10-28-2017,
RE: Loss of power - Rawze - 10-28-2017,
RE: Loss of power - Rawze - 10-29-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.