Need ideas on a 871
11-16-2017, (Subject: Need ideas on a 871 ) 
RE: Need ideas on a 871
(11-16-2017 )ktbtrucking Wrote:  Truck has 628k on it

I sold a truck around a month ago with 1.2mil miles and recently saw same truck on craiglist with 800k miles. I bet they just changed ECM or reprogrammed it. Do not trust this mileage.
Also when I start my other truck with 1.2 mil miles there is very low blowby from oil fill tube . It gets worse when engine warms up. Looks like aa lot of blowby on this truck from the video right after a start.

Never underestimate the power of an idiot to abuse and neglect. Rigdig checks out - was a Swift truck until 2013/14 and leased to a sucker with 4xx,000 on it. No surprise that it ended up repo'd 200k later and trashed. The turbo is out, with oil puke on the air side, there's oil in the coolant, and the coolant line is plugged on the back of the VGT. With as dirty as the oil is, I almost plan on a new head - I was more curious if someone would guess as to whether or not I was looking at a complete inframe.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need ideas on a 871 - Nostalgic - 11-16-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.