S.A.S. Signal j1939 shuts down a truck?
11-19-2017, (Subject: S.A.S. Signal j1939 shuts down a truck? ) 
S.A.S. Signal j1939 shuts down a truck?
Ok not the most privy when it comes to mechanical literature. But I am trying to learn as much as I can. I have a peterbilt 587 2012, with a Cummins ISX 2250 motor. My engine won’t turn over and reads a code of ABS: SAS signal j1939 as I’m hearing that has to do with my Econ. Unfortunately it’s a Sunday I’m on the side of the road between Joplin MO and Tulsa ok and most shops are not open today. I tried to take out my ecm fuse and abs fuse. It also happened to me yesterday i had to get towed to Joplin Mo. but as soon as he put me down I cranked my truck up just to see what would happen and it turned over. I thought since it was an abs code that maybe I could take the fuse out so the ecm would read. Stupidity yes on me because I got about 30 miles down the road before it cut back off on me. Only this time will not start again. I don’t have Cummins insight which will be my next investment but was wondering is there any direction I could be looking forward to checking for or to tell the repair shop. Or anybody know of a good shop in between Joplin, Mo to Tulsa Ok that will probably know. Also I did a delete on my truck so I’m afraid to take it to a peterbilt to get it checked out.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
S.A.S. Signal j1939 shuts down a truck? - cspence478 - 11-19-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.