ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table
12-03-2017, (Subject: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table ) 
RE: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table
After looking at everything I guess I need to revise my question.

I can go in and change the tables, loosen them up as to not be so tight at idle and light load. BUT, something else has a final say over VGT commanded. I don't know what that is. The two cals are close in the upper limit table and it actually is set at 90%. I can go in, massage the table but am I just band-aid(ing) my problem? Forcing it by not allowing it to close as much as it "wants" to.

So, what makes it "want" to close so hard? The stock cal would open and close based on need, SCR temp control, active regen, etc. It could be as open as 20% at idle. Something is holding this at 82% no matter what until the mg/strk & RPM exceeds a threshold.

Rawse, I had no intention of modifying or increasing the brake tables but the seat of the pants sensor tells me that they aren't pulling down like they did before. Again, more meddling as they also lowered the upper limit VGT braking table over the stock cal. Between 5-10%
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table - Moose - 12-03-2017
RE: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table - Unilevers - 12-03-2017,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.