ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table
12-10-2017, (Subject: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table ) 
RE: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table
A small epilogue...

After several conversations with Rawse I'll believe his dissertation of the file I got from the other board. All I can honestly tell you without learning its intricacies is that it ran and went up and down the road but in a hammered dog turd kind of way. Now that he said it was locked in a thermal management mode it makes sense.

I lost 1.5MPG right off the bat, although it pulled like a raped ape, the turbo seemed like it was a couple kRPM from sending the turbine downstream and the compressor across the street. It didn't sound right, didn't sound or feel healthy.

When i went back to the asshat I bought the file from to tell him that I wasn't happy with the way it ran his response was "If you're not happy with the way it's running put the factory cal back in" Now, I know I'm walking in the shadows of a black market, I guess there really is no honor among thieves. Shame on me.

Out of respect for Rawse and his board I won't name him or bash him anymore than I have. Now, off the board is a different story.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table - Unilevers - 12-03-2017,
RE: ISX CM2350 VGT & Brake Table - Moose - 12-10-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.