uploaded some new Videos
03-25-2016, (Subject: uploaded some new Videos ) 
RE: uploaded some new Videos
Rawze, you are truly the gift that keeps giving!

I wish we had this video to show the "mechanics" in my father in law's shop 20 years ago! The shop serviced a major flatbed carrier with over 500 trailers, now defunct. The brothers passed on and without the old school wisdom, imploded.

My father in law was an authorized Fontaine warranty repair shop that had 16 trailers in the bays on any given day. WITHOUT FAIL, 2 -3 trailers would come back every week for leaking wheel seals after a major brake job & PM.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE "CLEAN" parts! Every single step you show is best practice, anyone can do it, IF, you follow the steps.
Taking time to seat wheel seals properly will keep you from doing it again in a few weeks AND save you the cost of new seals AND the new brake shoes that had to be thrown out because they got soaked! Let's not forget the labor of doing it all over.

BTW, CRC, good stuff! You can never use too much assembly lube! They've been around as long as I can remember, 40 years?

I like your BFTB torque bar. Where did you get it? I've been borrowing and need to buy one.
Everyone needs a, BFH, (Big F__G Hammer)
BFSD, (Big F__G Screwdriver) and a BFTB!

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: uploaded some new Videos - in2trux - 03-25-2016
RE: uploaded some new Videos - Unilevers - 04-10-2016,
RE: uploaded some new Videos - Unilevers - 04-10-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.