Paccar questions/reviews
12-25-2017, (Subject: Paccar questions/reviews ) 
RE: Paccar questions/reviews
   My t660 epa10 Paccar mx13 has 580k on it. Close friend has an epa10 mx13 in a t700 with 750k on it. He worked through some emissions issues a couple hundred thousand miles ago and says it has run strong since. Mine runs well besides some after treatment system glitches we are experiencing lately. Both trucks are 2012's. I'm on the fence at this point on whether to throw money at my emissions system or just be done with the emissions system. The engine seems like an otherwise magnificent power plant. My dad always said, if something brings you misery, get rid of it. I guess I could get rid of either the truck or the emissions but I really like the truck. it drives like a car. Pictured above is my 2012 t660 and my 2001 classic xl. The classic was an old Werner reject that I chopped the condo sleeper off of. The classic has a ddec 4 500hp series 60 and is the most reliable of the four trucks I run.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hetdiesel , laynepaving

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paccar questions/reviews - serv - 12-25-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.