Fault code 2754 - CM2250
09-03-2020, (Subject: Fault code 2754 - CM2250 ) 
RE: Fault code 2754 - CM2250
(09-03-2020 )PinneyKW Wrote:  I know this seems like an old thread but I’ve been battling this code for 3 months. I’ve baked filters, replaced doser, egr valve, dpf pressure sensor, egr pressure sensor, Nox and throttle valve. We ran a running diagnostics pulling a load, temps good and 0% ash. Soot levels drops nicely but go back up within an hour of driving. Thinking it might be over fueling? Kicked light for excessive regens as well. Anybody have ideas? Bad injector maybe? 2013 Cummins ISX15

some more detail on the history of truck? .. miles, year, make, model? etc.

2013 would imply an ISX CM2350?

also, when the cans were baked out, were they also de-ashed and flow tested, etc?. Did anyone do a maintenance reset procedure with insite when the cans were done to reset the ash and soot level counters inside the ecm too?

anyone check the decomp tube and DEF injector, etc?... ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...07#pid1807

Any oil consumption? -- coolant consumption?

what is the avg. fuel mileage according to the pump and not the dash?

anyone do oil sampling to see how sooty the oil was getting?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PinneyKW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fault code 2754 - CM2250 - Rawze - 09-03-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.