Fault code 2754 - CM2250
09-03-2020, (Subject: Fault code 2754 - CM2250 ) 
RE: Fault code 2754 - CM2250
It’s a 2014 Kenworth T700 with 68200 miles on it. Both doc and dpf filters and cans were replaced at 500k. And just had them baked due to premature blockage about 5k miles ago. Left the shop and within 2 hrs I could hear my turbo spooling up like it was regening. Took back to the shop because assumed an exhaust leak but they said no leaks. I am not certain if they reset the counters in the ecm but I can ask them. Flow was good, boxes inspected good and so did the filters.

Oil consumption is maybe 2-3 gallons in between changes depending on mileage. No blow by and had overhead done this weekend and only had a few needed adjusting. I have noticed with this Cummins when I get over 15k on oil it starts to consume it.

Coolant consumption: I put a gallon in it since January. Supposedly the shop checked egr and it wasn’t leaking.

No oil sample and def injector is about 1.5 yrs old. Not sure what the real fuel avg is but on the dash used to be about 6.8-7. (Loaded) and now it’s down to 6.5. Correct on the 2350. Insite is recommendations say injector isolation test but I don’t have what I need and it’s 6k for a whole set, lol
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fault code 2754 - CM2250 - PinneyKW - 09-03-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.