Fault code 2754 - CM2250
09-15-2020, (Subject: Fault code 2754 - CM2250 ) 
RE: Fault code 2754 - CM2250
(09-08-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-08-2020 )JimT Wrote:  That picture... it's not a sensor, it's a carbon stick!

if the sensor is that bad, so are the piston rings.

So I took it in for more diagnostics. They updated ECM, ran test on injectors, etc. They did recommend running Valvoline Blue Extreme oil per Cummins recommendation as it’s a high detergent oil and supposedly this motor has a sleeve design that is notorious for buildup. Said not to run it everytime but every couple of oil changes. Said that would give a 50/50 shot at fixing oil consumption. They inquired with Cummins and based upon my oil consumption they don’t think that is the issue. Cummins had them do a recorded regen and is being evaluated by Cummins engineers. Of course with Covid they running behind, been a week and no answer yet. The saga continues.......I’m prepared to do whatever. I told them if it needs an inframe or what ever, nothing more frustrating than check engine lights every few days.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fault code 2754 - CM2250 - PinneyKW - 09-15-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.