Same Story DIfferent Truck
12-31-2017, (Subject: Same Story DIfferent Truck ) 
Same Story DIfferent Truck
I feel like thats just how it is . Same story different truck . I want to thank any replies before hand . I bought this truck 8 months ago . 4 months were absolutely amazing had no problems what so ever .
i have been fighting this "problem" for 4 months and counting.
This is my story ...
-Im a local driver in south California mostly L.A. area . i avg about 200 miles a day. I do not idle the truck while loading or off loading . Traffic is a big part of my day .
-i avg about 25k lbs . loads
-Im 27 yrs young and this is my FIRST egr. dpf . scr . truck and have no experience and neither do alot of driver around me . They mostly own older rigs with a aftermarket dpf
My symptoms ...
-Frequent regens . Im gettign about 250 mile range between regens sometimes the truck will do start a passive and for some reason stop and then ill get a regen light . thus pulling over and having to do a parked regen .
- I have dont a partial egr cleaning .. ive cleaned the sensor ports, crossover tube, and partially cleand the intake manifold . im nervous of a bolt breaking .
-Ive changed all the sensors . imap, egr pressure , Bp, Exhaust Bp, dpf temp sensorS , diff. pressure .
- Baked the dpf .
-Replaced 7th injector . all cummins parts ..
-my Fuel mileage went from . 6.8 avg. to 6.0. mpg

Some mechanic said it might be the turbo . but i he said that without any testing
any help is greatly appreciated.. i dont want to do no tuning .. thank you god bless
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Same Story DIfferent Truck - JHNDZ - 12-31-2017
RE: Same Story DIfferent Truck - 5022 - 01-10-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.