Flywheel housing gasket replacement
01-05-2018, (Subject: Flywheel housing gasket replacement ) 
RE: Flywheel housing gasket replacement
I had to wait for a pilot bearing to come in, yeah I know it's just a pilot bearing, who cares?
Well Starlight stopped by this morning to put faces to each other's screen names, nice to finally meet you buddy, my door is always open so stop on by! He can verify, the one I used was "high temp" rated and 4yrs and 400k km's later, it still spins! So yeah, I'll wait thanks.

Ive been having issues with things not coming apart easily due to age, and I'm a little older and fatter, so I'm not having as easy a time as I had thought...

New front motor mounts are in and the back end is ready to come apart, but I'm going to visit mom this weekend, so next week I'll have more update and pics.

For now, as you can see the rear main seal is just starting to weep, so I'm glad I got in here now when I did.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: gatow900 , Starlight , JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flywheel housing gasket replacement - Hammerhead - 01-05-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.