Pulling Injectors on a 2250
01-11-2018, (Subject: Pulling Injectors on a 2250 ) 
RE: Pulling Injectors on a 2250
(01-11-2018 )JMBT Wrote:  Thanks for the info guys. So quickserve says you can reuse the fuel connector tube if you are reusing the injector, but to change it if you change the injector, or if you see damage when you inspect it. Rawze, are you saying too replace it either way? Or just if it shows damage? If it likely that it won’t seat well after it has been removed, I would prefer to just change them and avoid the headache down the road. I plan to reuse all the injectors unless I find a reason not to, as the truck is running fine, I am only pulling injectors to change the valve guide seals.....why doesn’t anyone make a spring compressor that doesn’t require removing the injectors?? Even if it only compressed one at a time it would be well worth it.

I would leak test both before and after. Make sure you keep what tube goes to what injector too. Maybe only puill/do them 3 at a time and do a quick leak test in between holes??

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pulling Injectors on a 2250 - Rawze - 01-11-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.