Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please.
01-19-2018, (Subject: Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please. ) 
RE: Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please.
I don't really want to post in public. Rawze please pull this post down. But I tried to pm unilevers twice a couple weeks ago. I haven't received a response. I've contacted Gearheads shop. Spoke with chris last week and this week and today. We made an appointment to correct things last weekend but he cancelled for personal reasons. Spoke with him a couple more times this week. He's says he will call me back and never does. Today being no different. I don't know whats going on there, but im starting to feel I'm barking up a tree that doesn't want the work or is overwhelmed. So I'd like to move on and go with someone ready and willing to help me. Im not looking for any favors or any thing on the arm. I just know now that I have had a bad cal for 4 years and rescently put a Cummins cert. Reman long block in and now I really want to protect the $20000 purchase ASAP.
I have insite 7.6.2, inline5, c@lt3rm 3.6 and an Incal disk from feb. 2017 I can use them all (c@lt3rm being the hardest to understand) I've figured out (from weeks of toying and reading) how to compare files, make changes. But I dont know what to change on a cm870 to match my demandated truck. All I want to do is put the correct cal back in my truck.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Correcting a Demandated cm870. Need help, Please. - Chamberpains - 01-19-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.