CM871 Slow Climbing Regen Temps
03-30-2016, (Subject: CM871 Slow Climbing Regen Temps ) 
RE: CM871 Slow Climbing Regen Temps
(03-30-2016 )Taco05 Wrote:  ...
get all the numbers again including the turbo specs which I am suspecting the most since I have not changed it and it is red

Is the truck gettng low boost?

Is it getting turbo position alarms?

Are you getting turbo intake temp alarms?

Does it have an oil leak?

Everyone always blames the turbo when the regen system will not function properly. It is actually EXTREMELY RARE for it to actually be the turbo if there are no turbo alarms. Most of the time when it is actually turbo-related, it is something else making the turbo not functiuon properly, like a Delta-P sensor, bad egr valve, bad exhaust pressure sensor, etc.

What is the AV# in Insite say for the calibration?

Have you verified that you have the right software in the truck? -- and is it the right software for the newer, updated DPF can?

The AV# in Insite should start with a AV102??.??, and NOT the older original AV100??,?? or 101??.??

What does the Dataplate say should be in there for software?

Does it even have the right Software in it? AV102??.?? -- first thing you should have done when trying to solve regen problems is to ensure it has the exact software for that engine and truck. Yes, it makes a HUGE difference to have the right software, etc.

-- I have seen many trucks that struggle to regen properly when someone "uprates" the horsepower with a different factory program. Here is more on this...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1&pid=1#pid1

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 Slow Climbing Regen Temps - Rawze - 03-30-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.