EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
09-07-2021, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(09-07-2021 )Warbear Wrote:  After I inframed my 871, (during inframe I throughly addressed and serviced the EGR system, new everything) I took the DPF and doc to be cleaned. Installed with new gaskets and vbands. New delta, temp and cleaned tubes. New wire harnesses too. I cannot get code 1993 and 1883 to go away. It’s a 2010 pro star with an 871. I’ve checked everything I can possibly check. Calibrated ecm as well. Am I missing something? I just want to delete this mandate now but I’m scared of landing a bad tune. I want to leave everything in place and just hollow out the DPF/DOC and get some sleep and get this truck back to making money again.

1993 = DPF missing code.

Sounds like you maybe did not do a "DPF Filter Replacement" procedure properly with Insite software. The ECM expects a certain amount of back-pressure based on a pre-estimate "soot counter" .. and if you do not reset this counter.. it will throw this alarm thinking you removed the DPF if you cleaned it and did not reset the counter.

That, or your DPF is actually bad ... depending on how you had it cleaned.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-30-2019,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 01-05-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-26-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Rawze - 09-07-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.