EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
04-27-2022, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(04-26-2022 )NMotion531 Wrote:  I have read this in it's entirety and you spoke directly to me about this EGR delete. I was advised to do this on my 2014 Freightliner Cascadia ( Cummins Engine) and now I believe there are derate issues. The truck will not go passed 55 miles per hour, would it be a good choice to have the EGR put back in or is there a resolution to this considering it is not legal and I would jeopardize the truck being worked on in the future?

Start by assuming the delete program is bad.

YES, the de-mandate (delete) can be done correctly.. where the engine will live a long happy life and operate correctly... but there is more than a 90% chance you got ripped off in exchange for a bad delete program that some moron got off of those engine-tuning websites.

Start by copying the engine file out of the ecm (using the calterm software) and then e-mail it to me for a proper review. I will check it to see if it is safe for the engine .. and if there is any other issues with it.
in the mean time.. here is the collection of running nightmares that about 500+ people a year face as they discover my website.

Feel free to thumb thru it and see how many people's engine were destroyed, screwed up, etc.. due to the plague of bad delete programming that infects out trucking industry like the black plague.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-30-2019,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 01-05-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-26-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Rawze - 04-27-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.