Rawze's beer-belly shade tree Tax Advice...
04-03-2016, (Subject: Rawze's beer-belly shade tree Tax Advice... ) 
RE: Rawze's simple Tax Advice...
(04-02-2016 )DrivingZiggy Wrote:  And another thing: You can no longer claim the meal per-diem. You have to keep the actual receipts for any meals where you discuss your business and you can only claim groceries that you buy while on the road.

That is some bad info. There is always a way to claim prer-diem against your income if your out on the road away from home -- copr or not. Someone is screwing you on that one big time.

Though you can only claim it against your personal income -- As an employee of other companies I was able to claim pre-diem,.. and Even when I was a contractor for a major corp,.. I still claimed pre-diem. It is something personal, and has nothing whatsoever to do with corporate entities, types, titles, etc.

i think you need to go back and re-do the last 3 years of taxes and get your money back. you likely have missed out on tens of thousands by now from the moron of a tax person who gave you that bad advice!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rawze's simple Tax Advice... - Rawze - 04-03-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.