Low engine speed during high pressure test
02-17-2018, (Subject: Low engine speed during high pressure test ) 
RE: Low engine speed during high pressure test
(02-17-2018 )Rounded_nut Wrote:  Final update, replaced the injector and from an earlier issue of the hatchet job from PukeDits I also got all the trim codes entered. I ran the leakdown and it exceeded specification spectacularly!

From entering the trim codes, having previously none, the idle has smoothed to the point that my laptop can sit on the steering wheel without shaking off and it various from 699-701, most of the time just sitting at 700, compared to 697-702 before. I know, it's a small thing but just shows how trim codes make such a small but important difference. I'll be doing a short run tomorrow so it'll be interesting to see if it is producing noticeably smoother power.

That is because those big-name highly advertised companies who do that type of work are complete and utter shameless take-your-money butchers!. Hopefully you are not running your ECM on that rotten S$it tuning from them any more.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low engine speed during high pressure test - Rawze - 02-17-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.