OIL/WATER TEMP
02-15-2018, (Subject: OIL/WATER TEMP ) 
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP
First off i really appreciate all of you ppls positive feedback it really helps me to slowly correct the problem with my truck. But im not a troll and i do have ears that work. And negative bullshit is uncalled for u have no idea of my situation. I came to this site for help from ppl i believe are more knowledgeable and experience with the isx. Im just a driver who knows that shi#t aint right with my engine tryin to first off convince my boss and then inform my mechanics and cummins shop. Im the guy in this trk hours a day knowing sumtin is wrong and playin the middle man btwn trk owner and guys tryin to fix it. Its not my trk its jus the one i was assigned to and knows it aint right. But tryin to convince ppl who think they know everything and arent on the road dealing with the problems caused by bad tune or watever it is impossible. But like i said with all your help im able to put logic behind the reasons problems happen when im on the road and slowy get things right. Its jus the way it is where i work. Being jus a driver i can only suggest what i think is the problem and hope that my boss decides to do sumtin about and then communicate that to mechanics. Bottom line im not hear to give anyone a hard time jus like i said to learn frm guys like u and be better driver who knos better. Thanks ppl.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
OIL/WATER TEMP - 808allstarr - 02-12-2018,
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - JMBT - 02-12-2018,
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - Rawze - 02-12-2018,
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - Rawze - 02-14-2018,
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - Rawze - 02-15-2018,
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - Rawze - 02-15-2018,
RE: OIL/WATER TEMP - 808allstarr - 02-15-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.